The great secrets and teachings of the 'Women's Mysteries' - the wisdom of the cycles of the Earth, the Moon, our lives and the menstrual cycle; how to live according to the seasons, the moon phases and your menstrual cycle; understanding and flowing with the transformational potential of the menstrual cycle, of pregnancy and of birth. Connecting with the Divine Feminine and the shamanic journey of the feminine cycle - menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pregnancy - The Inner Journey Workshops November 2009

The Pregnancy Workshops are an amazing experience.
Each time, with each different group, a multitude of wisdom comes forth.

I see my role as creating the sacred space, the container, and then the magic happens. Goddess, wise woman words come from each and everyone there.


And we are all reminded again, that we know what we need to know, that we have all the resources we need within us and that however our journey of pregnancy and birth unfolds, it will be perfect. Not perfect as in really really good, but perfect as in alignment with our life journey, the experience we need to have next to take us where we need to be.


Pregnancy - The Inner Journey Workshop, Templespace, Melbourne
November 2009
I just want to say thank you again for a lovely few days. I feel so enlightened to the possibilities of pregnancy and childbirth and I thank you for facilitating the workshop so beautifully. You are a special lady and I’m happy to know you.
Katie Krantz, pregnant
I have just attended my third 'Pregnancy-the Inner Journey' workshop. I am 30 weeks pregnant with my second child. The wisdom and insights shared and gained have been just as profound as my first workshop with Jane, which I attended prior to consciously conceiving my son. The nature of the sacred space that is created by Jane and the other women attending allows an incredible opportunity for insight and healing. I felt very safe, held and heard and so very blessed to witness the vulnerabilities and deep wisdom of the other women, together we all wove a web of love, support and understanding. I feel wonderfully empowered as a woman and in awe of the mystery and magic of pregnancy, birth, mothering....life !! I believe all women, pregnant or planning on being pregnant, would greatly benefit from this workshop!!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment